

Hi Susan!!
Just for the heck of it I went on your website and marveled at your latest additions! I thought you might like to see how handsome my Moses has become! He is such a character and full of love and life that I don't know what we did without him! Since my last blog I am a grandmother of yet another girl 5 months Lydia Rose. So Leah Brielle has a baby sissa as she calls her. But Leah says that Mo mo (Moses), is still her best friend. Here are a few pictures that I am sure you will appreciate! He is super smart, but still has spells of adhd. He is about 24 lbs and towers over my 18 pound Bella who is now 13 1/2! I think he keeps her young, well crabby is more the word! After all this time she just tolerates him. He would love a better relationship, but settles for what she will give him. We have him down to 1.3 cups of Hill's Prescription ZD and 1 Hill's ultra allergen biscuit a day! My sister says he is getting thick through the middle:) I walk him about 2-3 miles a day and he has energy to burn! Well, I just wanted to touch base and let you know I am thinking and praying that your next litters bring as much joy as Moses has brought to our household! God Bless you and Yours:) Much Love, Luann Jordan & Moses xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment